It’s still January. I can still add to my New Years resolutions.
This additional resolution is inspired by Bethel Music. A few days ago, I watched Bethel Music’s movie for their new album. Listening to their new album, I settled on and repeated one of the tracks, “Ever Be.” (I can’t get enough of that song!) I posted about this song a few days ago. The song made me realize how I need to praise God without ceasing. Therefore, in my new years resolution, I vow to take time to praise God every day. Today, I want to praise Him publicly on this blog. Why? I had a good day.
WHY YOU, GOD, ARE WORTHY OF ALL THE PRAISE TODAY
- I woke up sore from my workout yesterday. This was the best feeling because I knew I worked hard yesterday. Thank you God for strong, functioning muscles.
- I secured credit for my internship this coming semester. Thank you God!
- I could afford a delicious nutritious lunch. Thank you God for providing!
- I traveled into another neighborhood, walking on busy sidewalks, and returned back to campus safely. Thank you God for protecting me!
- I learned how my past blog posts have touched and blessed readers lives so much so that they share You with others. Thank you God for speaking through me!
- I invited a girl from my small group to our worship service tonight. Thank you God!
- I live in a country where I can freely profess my faith in You without persecution or threats to my life. Thank you God!
- I would go on, but this blog post would be so long, you wouldn’t want to read it.
Thank you God for another blessed day!
I encourage everyone reading this to make a praise list just as I have. Pray it back to God in a form of worship and praise. The challenge is to praise him not only on the good days, but the bad days, too. The ugly days. The rainy days. The today-just-isn’t-my-day days. The crying-yourself-to-sleep days.